Monday, July 8, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,
        Ok the First Picture is what Texas should look like. :)
The second picture is my manliness lifting two bikes. O ya by the way. I weigh 180 pounds now. That what happens in a bike area. Big legs. morning exercises have helped me get in the routine of doing alot of push ups each morning. 
The Third picture is La Tortuga. The turtle.
 
This week was a very successful week. I had alot of challenging times. I know that the mission field is where anyone who wants to help themselves and others should be. First we are going to baptize Omar Carrillo this Saturday. We are also getting a new mission president. President Ames is from Independence Missouri. I do not know if elder eliason knows him or not because he is in his mission. That would be pretty cool if he did. But President Sagers is Going to go teach institute class in Los Angeles, California. He is from Burley as everyone knows, so that will be a HUGE culture shock.(and also tons of other shocking things like: crime, people, big buildings, no cows, no swearing at cows, No HUGE mountains, no deer to hunt, no snow, no camping in the back yard. But he will be ok.) I am a bit nervous for our new mission president because President Sages has affected my life alot. But last night we had a HUGE broadcast for missionaries and leadership positions in the church. Alot of stuff and alot of revelation was received. I am proud to know through an overwhelming spiritual experience while I was listening to Elder Russel M. Nelson that President Ames will be a good mission president. I love him and I support him full heartily just as I do President Sagers.
 
This week elder newman crashed on his bike 4 times andi crashed twice. No harm or injuries accored except that of our pride was damaged greatly as 1000 people witnessed 2 men in suits and ties crashing on their bikes. I call it formal bike crashing. Yall can quote me on that on because I know that it is funny.
 
Thank yall so very much and do not forget to Write me. I am not getting transfered. so here is my same address:
1418 lincoln ave. #2
Fort Worth, Texas 76164
 
LOVE YALL

No comments:

Post a Comment