Monday, July 22, 2013

Dear Family and Friends.
 
Well it finally happened. I got holes in my shoes. I guess I have been working hard. I also found a gun and a hat in the car we were riding in. I got a picture of my mug shot. An the picture with all the people is the fort worth south zone. Ya we are the best in the BMW for sure.
 
So we have 3 Baptism Dates!!!! I am so happy that we finally have people committed to baptism again. We had a couple of dry weeks. What happens if you hit a dry spot? Certainly don't give up! Would you give up if you were in the middle of a desert  and water was only a mile away? Haha no. So we just dedicated ourselves more to the work and worked harder. We also had 3 people at church and 2 progressing investigators. Remember everyone that every member is a missionary, go out on exchanges with the missionaries and fulfill your responsibilities.
 
I am so happy to be a missionary and to be able to preach the gospel at every moment of my day. I am so glad that the atonement is for each of us. It alows all of us to become more in this life and to abandon sin. I invite each of you to access to atonement daily. I found a scripture that keeps me from sinning. 2 Nephi9:39. O, My beloved brethren, remember the awfullness in transgressing against that Holy God, and also the awfullness of yielding to the enticings of that cunning one. Remember, to be carnally-minded is death, and to be spiritually-minded is life eternal. (S.M.I.L.E.)  Learn it, Live it, Love it. --Cherish Every Second
Elder Dillon Glen Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment