Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello Family and Friends!
This week was really good. Besides the fact that my companions and I got very sick. We all got a pretty bad cold. We did not lose a minute of proselyting time though. We are doing great now. We also have been working really hard to contact members in our area. Our ward clerk gave us a list of names to contact. We are getting the names done quick to be able to repair/build relationships with the ward a little better. I know that by doing things that they need help with, it will prove to them that we are working hard and doing out best.
 
So I wrote about Omar Carrillo and how he was supposed to be baptized. Well we rescheduled his date again and it fell though again. We are still working with him to overcome doubts or problems he might have. We are also working with Gierrmo Castillo. He is going to be baptized soon. He is a recovering drug and alcohol addict. He really has come a long way. He as read alot of the Book of Mormon. He has expressed that he knows that it is true. So literally all we have to do is get an interview done with President Ames and baptize him. Pray for him please that he will be able to get work off and go to church to fulfill the requirements to be baptized.
 
Well the first picture is... haha me in my cowboy outfit. O ya get ur done. now all i need is a horse and some Idaho mountains.
The second Picture is..... My district from last transfer. Elder Newman is right next to me. Then Elder Ward, Elder Henderson, Sister olander, Sister Gomez, sister Reina, and sister George. The best district in the world.
The third picture is..... of me in fort worth. :)
 
Well that is about all for this week. Thank yall for all yall do for me. God Bless and dont forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment