Sunday, December 23, 2012

 Hey! Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone got my picture and letter! Elder Cook is on the left, Elder Keller is in the middle, and I am on the right! Thank yall for everyone who sent me a card/package/letter wishing me a Merry Christmas.  We are so happy and blessed to have a baptism today! I Know that Alexis has received a long wanted remission of her sins. Tomorrow she will have the privilege to receive the holy ghost to help her the rest of her life. We have another baptism date for Betty Zunega for January 5th. What a wonderful new years resolution, to become a mormon.
         So this week we have taught 11 lessons and plan on somehow getting 9 more between tonight and tomorrow. So on tuesday we ate with a hispanic member for lunch and it was BAD food. We all (including the member) got sick within 30 minutes of eating the food. We were sick for 4 days. Ya wasnt cool. I did not like it one bit. the food was good but it didnt sit well with ANY-BODY. We have had about 4 members come out with us this week to teach out investigators. We are very thankful for their devotion to help the work of the lord progress. I am So glad to be a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints; "I know it, I live it, I love it."-Ann M. Dibb. I am so glad to have the priviledge to be a full time missionary and to help everyone I see with the gospel. I love the gospel with all of my heart and pray for everyone to have the opportunity to receive the gospel.
          I do not really know more to put than i just love the gopel. Thanks mom for being the most perfect mother everyone dreams to have. I love you so much. Thank you family and know that the lord loves you and COMMANDS us to preach the gospel. What a perfect time of the year to do so.
            I challenge everone to Get 10 passalong cards and give them to people and bear your testimony of Jesus Christ and the true meaning of Christmas. 
 
                LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This baptism happened exactly one hour ago. We email today due to christmas and i will not be emailing again till wednesday january 2. The girl being baptized is Alexis Gonzales and it is her sweet 16 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment