Monday, January 7, 2013


  Hello Family!! So this week was the best week on my mission so far. Attached is the "Top 8 Companionships" in the mission. My companions and I are #1. It was a great week. So we baptized Betty Zuniga and she was confirmed in Weatherfords first spanish sacrament meeting. She brought 6 of her friends and family members to church with her. They are all 6 progressing and 2 of them have baptism dates. Her little brother Chuy Zuniga is being baptized the 26th of january. We also have 6 more baptism dates. Carlos Ovalle-February 9th; Jose sen., Jose jr., Giovanni, and Alicia Martinez also have a date for the 9th of february. Jessica Hernandez -february 9th. So this week was just outstanding. My companions and I are being over 100% obedient and we get along very well. I know that the lord has a hand and toe in everything. For example, we would have been in over 10 car accidents this week due to stupid texas drivers, But the lord stopped all of them. None of them would have been elder kellers (the driver) fault but I literally thought some guy hit us. But the lord works in mysterious ways. I am glad to be a missionary. I love texas... Not texas drivers. They are not as bad as utah drivers but they are bad.
        So today elder cook left for mexico, he is going to puebla. He was with us for 6 weeks. we are going to miss him. So my companions and i got into a boxing/wrestling match last night. i am proud to say that i was once again victorious. It was fun. My companions are the best. Transfers are the 16th of january and i believe that i am going to leave. i am not 100% sure that i am leaving but i have a strong feeling i am out. Which is sad because i love weatherford. Elder cook, Elder Keller and I have just blew this area up with baptisms, new investigators and good relationships with the people and the ward, especially the bishopric.
        So That was my week. I love the mission field and i love serving a mission. I have decided to always be a missionary. No one is getting me away from texas and preaching the gospel. I want to be here the rest of my life. So how is everyone doing at home. Still have snow? What have yall been up to? What yall get for christmas. Sorry i say yall, it is just so much easier to say you all or they or them or hey get over here. Yall
          Love everyone!! Not everyone write me at once now.


No comments:

Post a Comment