Monday, August 5, 2013

So we all went bowling. last week and it was a blast. I loved it. But anyway. My trainer goes home this Thursday and my current companion is getting transferred to fill in my trainers spot in denton, Texas. the other picture is of some random pillow that i am attempting to immediate. ha ha. well the mission field is crazy sweet. i love every single minute of it. I will see yall in 7 months. I am just blown away at how fast the time has gone. Just remember that if anyone is worried about going on a mission. If you are worried that life is going to change alot and that you will not be successful. those thoughts are from the devil. Repent and go. Wyatt and Jacob, it is critical to go on a mission to learn, Patience, love, diligent, obedience and to just mature ALOT. Life is completely different. Yall will NEVER regret going on a mission. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment