Monday, August 19, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,
 First I apologize because I cannot write everyone personaly, I really have no time to do so. Second this week I do not have any pictures. But on the good side there is good news. So about 7 weeks ago, President Ames said to not tract if at all posible. So We have not tracted for 7 weeks and we are seeing alot more member involvement. It is amazing to see progression at its finest. I am so happy to be a missionary and to be serving for the lord.
 
THank yall for your letters and thoughts. If you get a chance this week go out on an exchange and have fun with the missionaries. You will feel the spirit.
 
Member work is the best work for missionaries. If not we tract all day and its not fun. Work with the missionaries. trust that god put them there. Trust them with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment