Friday, August 30, 2013

Picture #1 Thats whats up. Our investigator gave me her biggest bear. Not sure if or how i will get it home. :)
Picture #2 Is a sneak peak. Enough said.
Picture #3 Is a bag of ties that our investigator gave us. People love us here in northside. yup they do.
 
Hey Family and Friends!
      This week was the most critical week in my mission. As i become more and more converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ, the harder things get. I am proud to say that Satan has not won this week. Elder Allen has. I am so happy to be a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints. If you are not a missionary and you are worthy and able to go and you haven't. Period. Have some dang faith and repent for procrastinating. Go, you will never regret it. Fear is the opposite of faith. "Every Member a missionary." -David o McKay
 
Sorry for being harsh... honest. This gospel has changed the lives of thousands of people, and i am a witness of that. As an outcome to this, i have changed. It is very important to never say, i will do it tomorrow. I can do my home teaching another day i have all month to do it. I will go help that person if the husbands not there. whatever it is.... Procrastinators unite tomorrow. I am so proud of all of my family and friends for the support they give me while i am out here on the lords mission. I am so happy that everyone is doing good.
 
Really quick before i leave. We had a really cool lesson this week after we gave service. A husband and wife were fighting immediately after the opening prayer. they have been competing to see who can read the book of Mormon the fastest. Well, all we said is, its not a race we need to read it together. Just like Elder Holland said, It is never too late so long as the Master of the vineyard says there is time. "It is never too late so long as the Master of the vineyard says there is time." I know this to be true. We still have time. Love yall


No comments:

Post a Comment