Monday, August 12, 2013

Picture #1 is me eating a delicious hamburger at Braums. Braums is the best burger joint in Texas
Picture #2 This is Elder Newman and Walker. Newman left last week and Elder Walker got his visa to go to Peru Yesterday. So he is leaving at 7:00 pm. :( He by far was the best visa waiter I have had and perhaps the best companion I have had.
Picture #3 This is my new companion Elder Barnette. He is a stud.
 
Dear Family and Friends,
     This week was amazing. We had alot of work to finish. Elder Barnette is our new District Leader and he is doing an amazing job. He is really focusing in on the importance of setting goals and evaluating ourselves everyday to achieve your goals. So I have set a life goal to accomplish: Become Converted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ by utilizing a scheduled study time. By doing this I will always have personal study from the scriptures daily, during my mission and after the mission.
     We have been working with the Cantu Family this week. Olga is a member and her husband David is not. Olga's daughter is a member also, her name is Bridgett. We are helping them establish a foundation in Christ through Daily Scripture study and Prayer as a family. They Text us every time they do it so that they can be accountable to someone which in return motivates them to do better. They are a wonderful family and have alot of potential. They also came back to church for the first time in a very long time. They are amazing. I love this family.
      Thank you everyone for all of the letters of support and encouragement. I will and am writing you back


No comments:

Post a Comment