Monday, May 13, 2013





Ok stop looking at the pictures. I am alright. I know that the pictures look bad but I am perfectly 100% fine. Yes I was riding my bike and I got hit by a car. He was not going very fast. Just under 20 mph and he hit the back part of my bike. I fell and hit my face on the ground and got 4 stitches. luckily i was wearing my helmet. if not i would not be alright and the pictures would have been pictures of my funeral. :)
       So I am being transferred to north fort worth. I am very excited. My new companion is elder Newman. He is a good missionary i know him very well. I am very excited to go to fort worth finally.
    So my last week in haltom city and i go out with a bang. We have 8 baptismal dates. Victor, Midia, Alejandro, Jesus, Juliana fernandez and Mauri Tejeda have a date for June 8, 2013. Sandra and Wendy Lopez have a date for may 25, 2013. i am very excited but kinda bummed out that i am being transferred and i will not be  able to be here watching all of them be baptized.
       Hey sympathy letters are better than no letters yall. Please write me.!!
Here is my new address.
 
1418 Lincoln ave. #2
Fort Worth, Texas 76164
 
Love Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment