Tuesday, February 19, 2013


Well i am NOT getting tranfered. Elder Walker left to mexico this morning and Elder ALbertson is leaving this wednesday. Elder Aguirre is coming. He is from mexico. Yup it is going to be great! I am excited to finally ride my bike.
         If anyone was wondering. I have not been kidnapped by aliens, monkeys, spider monkeys, weird people, girls, hispanics, death, sickness, the internet, scary monsters, gorillas, hampsters or anything or anyone. I am perfectly fine. actually for the past year i have been serving in texas on a mission for the lord. it is a big and hard job and i want to cry sometimes. but yall could write me so that i will not cry myself to sleep. You can write me a letter at this address. 4814 waldemar street apartment # 128, Haltom City, TX 76117.
      Love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment