Monday, February 11, 2013


  Well I am doing great. I am very excited to be a missionary. What i am not excited about is that in about 3 weeks i will have 1 year on my mission. The mission is the best place in the world and i never want to go home or change what i am doing. I know that the lord is pleased with my contribution to his work. I know that i am in the right place and that my family and i will be blessed for what i am doing and for all of the support i have from my wonderful family. I am happy to have a family like all of you.
            So this week we set another baptism date for Antonio Malgara for the 23rd of february. He has read parts of the book of mormon and prayed to know that it is true and he knows it is true. he tells us that he is so excited the he is going to be baptized so that he can be washed from his sins and so that he can receive the holy ghost that will help him throughout his life. I am so excited and filled with joy when people say things like this. it is so amazing to see the change in peoples life and how fast it happens when they want to do it..
            So who is wondering about the "red shirt." well i washed a red shirt with all of my white shirts and got them all red....... yup i bleached them after.........Still red..............Still very angry that i only have 3 shirts. I am happy that i can still be a missionary though. It is funny that i can learn how to help someone repent of all of their sins and emotional needs but i cannot wash my laundry correctly. probably because the lord is the one helping people change and i am just an instrument. But that leaves me with just a bad laundry washer. :)
           I am happy to be on a mission and thank yall for yall support. Happy Valentines day and dont have fun without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment