Monday, July 23, 2012


Hello Family. So i have an analogy. so my goals for a missioin is an arrow. >>-----> ok there is a point on the arrow that narrows my goals. the point represents my 20 lessons a week and my 3 baptisms a month. that is my goal. i pierce with the tip. but the back of the arrow head is the killing force. i need to make sure my lessons are leading to baptisms and not just lessons. the stick of the arrow is to make my goal long lasting. and the feathers of my arrow is to make my goals fly and get to the destination safe and acuate. the feathers represent my obedience and willingness to serve.

Ok so this week we taught a total of 11 lessons! i was a little bummed. but that is a good number. we are teaching alot of people. i love the mission. we are teaching a family of like 8 the rodriques family. Albert, Joe, Luiz, Raul, Emilio, Emilia. ya they are all of our main investigators. so transfers are in a week. i will no longer be being trained. i will no longer be green. ya so they are starting to issue ipads to missionaries to further the work of the lord. i am hoping i get one. that would be sweet.

we found a few cucurachas (cockroages) in our appartment. they are huge. ya i hate them. we found a huge sign that says Crazy Joe's hotdogs. ya its in out apartment.

so i am doing good. i am not dead yet. it was 121 degrees. ya that was in out car. it was really only 111. so those are my main thoughts and things that i love. this is my favorite chapter in the BOM. alma chapter 37. if anyone wants to read it. ya it will be sweet. thanks for all of your support.
Elder Dillon Glen Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment