Monday, March 12, 2012

3/12/2012

Letter received in the mail the old fashioned way:
Dear Dad, Mom, Wyatt, Emmett, Olivia

Well I'm here!  First off Wyatt!  Do not ever say or do anything that would prohibit you from going on a mission.  The feeling here is so strong!  I know this is what I am suppose to do!  Nothing is worth not going!  Study early or you WILL BE LOST!!  There are a lot of people that are clueless.

Emmett, Well do your homework and get food grades.  Learn how to learn and study.  If you fail to do this your mission experience will be for nothing.

Olivia!  You're OK!  I'm just kidding! Be an example for your older brothers!  You really are!  If you read the scriptures in the family room like you do , you will sort of "challenge" your brothers to do the same!

Mom!  A mission is a wonderful place.  The spirit is so strong!  I cannot believe I'm here but it feels normal.  I have definitely been waiting for this moment in time.

Dad.  My mission companion is Elder Bobak.  He is very awesome. He has taught me a lot so far.  As the "white bible"  says, my companion will teach me and you will learn to love him.

Well Everyone I had a 15 minute conversation with my spanish teacher yesterday!  I know that through faithful dilligence and prayer that I will learn spanish!  Love all of you!

Dillon Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment